We believe in the one triune God: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in God the Father, Creator and Sustainer of the universe, who providentially cares for all that He has made.
- We believe in Jesus Christ, who died on the cross as an atonement for our sins and rose again giving us new life in Him.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, who renews and fills us so that we may do God’s work on earth.
We stand in the tradition of the historic Protestant Reformation:
- The Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God, our guide for faith and life.
- Salvation cannot be earned or deserved in any way. It is given to us by God’s grace through faith in His Son.
- God is sovereign over everything, and we proclaim the rule of God in all areas of our lives.
We are a community of people serving God with:
- A common focus: Jesus Christ
- A common experience: Forgiveness
- A common gathering: Worship
- A common response: Love and Service
Our worship is a dialogue between God and His people in which God speaks to us and we respond gratefully through song and prayer. We have a traditionally Reformed order of worship consisting of opening songs of praise and adoration, a time of confession and assurance, and a central focus on hearing God’s Word. We sing both traditional hymns and contemporary songs that coordinate with each segment of the worship service.